Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. Each week we will post a new Top Ten list. Everyone is welcome to join.
This week's topic is:
Top Ten Tuesday: All Time Favorite Books in Contemporary Romance!
*These are in no particular order!
Ok, everyone knows I love contemporaries. I'm pretty sure y'all knew I was going to pick this one!
- Frigid by J. Lynn: Hot guy trapped inside with a chick he's loved all his life while there is a crazy person stalking them.... Add that to the super steamy scenes... Yeah so gooooood!
- Crash Into You by Katie McGarry: It's no secret I'm a huge fan of McGarry's boys, but Isaiah has ALWAYS been my favorite. I loved him from the very beginning. And seeing him finally get his HEA, I was very happy.
- Second Chance Summer by Morgan Matson: It's the most "real" realistic fiction book I've ever read. it brought out ALL the feels in me and I am vowed to read everything else by Matson!
- Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins: Let's be honest.... This book is filled with fluff and love and it's AMAZING. Etienne is STILL one of my favorite book boys!
- If I Stay by Gayle Forman: This book was so good I read it in one sitting. And I bawled almost the entire way! My mom looked at the synopsis when I got some food and I came back to a box of tissues and a note that said "Drop off the tissues and the book to my room when you're finished." She obviously KNEW it was good without me telling her!
- The Distance Between Us by Kasie West: This book made me think a lot about love and how no one should be able to tell you who you love. Plus that kitchen scene was one for the "Swoony Scene Olympics" lol
- Golden by Jessi Kirby: This book made me think about my life. Anything that can illicit that type of emotion from me... it's safe to say I thought it was amazing!
- Maybe One Day by Melissa Kantor: Guys, this one broke me. That's all I can really say. I loved that it was more about a "womance" than a romance. It made me think a lot about some of my real life womances!
- Something Real by Heather Demetrios: The cover is gorgeous, the characters are super cute, the writing style is amazing, and the book boy is PERFECT. This one had to make the list.
- Open Road Summer by Emery Lord: This book reminded me of a Taylor Swift album lol No really I thought for a long time which songs could go with certain scenes and I think I mastered it. It's a beautiful story about things I know all too well: Best friends, love, and music.
What contemps are your favorites?!
Labels: Contemporary Romance, TTT