Stacking the Shelves #316 & the Weekly Wrap-Up!

This bookish meme tells the blogosphere what all we borrowed, bought, and received for review. It's hosted over at Tynga's Reviews.

From Publishers:


Thank you Netgalley! These all look awesome! 


Thank you Edelweiss! These also look amazing! (Guess I have to do a re-read of The Gauntlet!) 

Won: 
The Wedding PartyKings, Queens, and In-Betweens
I went from never winning anything, to winning two things at the same time! Thank you Berkley Romance and Simon Pulse! 

From the Library: 

Dealing in DreamsIf You're Out There
Sheets


The Weekly Wrap-Up

Monday 04/09/19: White Rose by Kip Wilson
Tuesday 04/10/19:  Top 10 Tuesday: Outrageous/Crazy Things I've Done for the Love of Books!
Wednesday 04/11/19: Waiting on Wednesday: The Evil Queen by Gena Showalter
Friday 04/13/19: Book Blogger Hop: Re-reads!
 Saturday 04/14/19: No Post

Me on Instagram:


April 8th was 2 year wedding anniversary! That shot was of us right after the wedding! I'm the one who's back is to the camera and my hubs is to my left! 


For National Library Week we had a read in because it was the only library-ish thing I could do. I added a popcorn bar and it went surprisingly well. The popcorn bar disappeared in a matter of seconds. 


This week was National Sibling Day so I shared my siblings with you all!


It was also National Pet Day, so you all also got to see my Giant Lap Dog in action


The power went out last weekend for 4 hours and me and Keno got really hot so we decided to take a trip to play in the backyard with ice cream. Well I had ice cream and he played but whatevs 

What about you?
What went on at your blog this week?
Get anything that I got?
Get anything else good?
Leave me a link in the comments! 

Labels: