Stacking the Shelves #317 & the Weekly Wrap-Up!

This bookish meme tells the blogosphere what all we borrowed, bought, and received for review. It's hosted over at Tynga's Reviews.

From Publishers:

My Box-Shaped HeartLast Bus to Everland

Physical copies from Macmillan. Thank you! I can't wait to "dive" into Lucas' newest! 


Harper approved all my e-ARCs at once lol  Thank you so much to y'all and Edelweiss! I read a bit of Kingdom of Souls today because that cover spoke to me! 


A huge thanks to Netgalley and the publishers. Can't wait to get to these titles! 

From the Library:

The Devouring GrayCover image for What We Buried
Cover image for Sky Without StarsCover image for The Matchmaker's List
Field Notes on Love

All of the audios! 


The Weekly Wrap-Up:

Tuesday 04/16/19:  Top 10 Tuesday: Rainy Day Reads! 
Wednesday 04/17/19: Waiting on Wednesday: A River of Royal Blood by Amanda Joy
Thursday 04/18/2019: Sheets by Brenna Thummler
Friday 04/19/19: Book Blogger Hop: Page Views!

Me on Instagram: 

This week I was really personal, so the comments on each picture is kinda long. I won't be mad if you don't read the whole thing lolol 

For as long as I can remember I've been a nail biter. With my anxiety its been like 10x's harder to break the habit. I'd tried everything, but I decided to give it a try for Lent and went cold turkey. Don't get me wrong, it wasn't easy. I bit them down to nubs the day before (to where they were hurting and bleeding smh) and then I didn't bite them again. I found myself constantly playing with them and running them across my teeth to make it seem like I was biting them. It was really hard. But I actually freaking did it. And now I have nails that are long enough to get shellac or dip and not the "damaging acrylic." This may seem like nothing to some, but I'm pretty freaking proud of myself. It's been 30 years and I can finally actually scratch an itch if I have one lol


I have the best co-workers. One of them knew I was really bummed about not being able to go to TxLA last week because I've been the interim Children's Librarian as well as the YA Librarian. I had to do storytimes and children's programming as well as my own. TxLA is my favorite conference, so it sucked not being able to go. But because my co-workers loved me, they made me a HUGE shaky egg (if you're a children's librarian or work with them, you know who Laurie Berkner is and you know about the Shaky Egg song lol) It didn't bring me all my library friends and all the ideas and everything from Disney books that I missed, but it sure did make me smile for the rest of the day! 


What about you?
What went on at your blog this week?
Get anything good?
Leave me a link in the comments! 


Labels: