Stacking the Shelves #326 & the Weekly Wrap-Up!

This bookish meme tells the blogosphere what all we borrowed, bought, and received for review. It's hosted over at Tynga's Reviews.

From the library:
The First MistakeThe Roots of Rap: 16 Bars on the 4 Pillars of Hip-Hop
Laura Dean Keeps Breaking Up with MeIn the Key of Nira Ghani
A Babysitter's Guide to Monster Hunting (Babysitter's Guide to Monsters, #1)Cover image for Natalie Tan's Book of Luck and Fortune
Cover image for The Grief KeeperCover image for The Voice in My Head
Cover image for The BeholderCover image for The Royal We

For Review: 


The Weekly Wrap-Up

Tuesday 06/18/19:  Top 10 Tuesday: Most Anticipated Releases for the Second Half of 2019!
Wednesday 06/19/19: Waiting on Wednesday: Children of Virtue and Vengeance by Tomi Adeyemi
Friday 06/21/19: Book Blogger Hop: #LibraryLife

Me on Instagram:


I couldn't figure out what to read after WTFOH so I asked Twitter. They told me this one. And I proceeded to be stuck on my couch all day Saturday with my dog and do nothing that I was supposed to. 


We did Galaxy Slime for my program this week, so they had a lot of fun mixing the ingredients and making. Definitely something I look forward to in the future. 


Last weekend was Father's Day and this was what I posted for the man who raised me to act and be just like him, only so I could look like my mom lmao He always says I got the best of both worlds that way lol This is from the Father/Daughter dance from my wedding 2 years ago. Still my favorite pic of us. 

What about you?
What did you get this week? 
Get anything that I got?
Have you already read anything that I got?
Let me know in the comments! 


Labels: