Stacking the Shelves #346 & the Weekly Wrap-Up!

This bookish meme tells the blogosphere what all we borrowed, bought, and received for review. It's hosted over at Tynga's Reviews.

From the Library:
Permanent RecordUnpregnant (Unpregnant, #1)
Scars Like WingsSick Kids in Love


Bought:
The Toll (Arc of a Scythe, #3)Supernova (Renegades, #3)


For Review:
Girls with Razor Hearts (Girls with Sharp Sticks, #2)Of Curses and Kisses (St. Rosetta's Academy, #1)
Shadow of the BatgirlWonder Woman: Warbringer (the Graphic Novel)
The Lucky Ones


The Weekly Wrap-Up:

Tuesday 11/05/19:  Top 10 Tuesday:  Books That Give Off Autumn Vibes!
Wednesday 11/06/19: Waiting on Wednesday: Undercover Bromance by Lyssa Kay Adams
Thursday 11/07/2019: The Right Swipe by Alisha Rai
Friday 11/08/19: Book Blogger Hop: Stop Reading?!


Me on Instagram:


I filled my Book Journal for the year already and decided a flip through was in order. I can't wait to show y'all how everything turns out. 




November displays I put up at my branch. 



When 50% of Mommy's attention isn't enough, so you make sure you take the rest of it too 


What about you?
What did you get this week?
Did you get something I did too?

Let me know in the comments! 

Labels: