Stacking the Shelves #348 & the Weekly Wrap-Up!

This bookish meme tells the blogosphere what all we borrowed, bought, and received for review. It's hosted over at Tynga's Reviews.

From the Library:
Cover image for Rules for VanishingCover image for Her Royal Highness
Cover image for PetCover image for Let's Call It a Doomsday


For Review:

The Weekly Wrap-Up:

Monday 11/18/19: The Toll by Neal Shusterman
Tuesday 11/19/19:  Top 10 Tuesday:  Changes in my Reading Life! 
Wednesday 11/20/19: Waiting on Wednesday: The Gilded Ones by Namina Forna
Friday 11/22/19: Book Blogger Hop: If You're Happy and You Know it! 



Me on Instagram:


Another autumn where they wanted to do something with a pumpkin but didn't know what to do with it. I came up with Piano Pumpkins this year lol 


I don't think I would be able to do this anywhere else besides Texas. It was 55 degrees, but still super hot out because the sun was out and there was no breeze. Crazy to think it's snowing in some places and I'm sitting in my backyard reading while my dog is sunbathing lol 


I got another shirt made, and this one seems to be my best one yet! If you can't read it, it says, "A Book Worth Banning is a Book Worth Reading." I also paired it with a stack of Banned Books that I love! (The Hate U Give, Twilight, George, and Dear Martin)




Labels: