Stacking the Shelves #365 & the Weekly Wrap-Up!

This bookish meme tells the blogosphere what all we borrowed, bought, and received for review. It's hosted over at Tynga's Reviews.

Bought:
The Bromance Book Club (Bromance Book Club, #1)Undercover Bromance (Bromance Book Club, #2)

I hadn't bought them yet because I had e-ARCs of both, but I loved the first and liked the second enough to know I had to own the whole series. Can't wait for the next one. 

For Review:
Don't Ask Me Where I'm FromGirl, Serpent, Thorn
Bookish and the Beast (Once Upon a Con, #3)

Physical
I got Bookish for an SRP prize for my teens..... However with the library being closed, Idk how things will turn out. 


e-ARCs

Audios:
Image result for audibleThe A.I. Who Loved Me audiobook cover art

This Quarantine got me y'all. I broke and finally bought Audible. And I used my first credit on an audible original that I've been wanting to read FOREVER. 


From the Library: 

Cover image for His Hideous HeartCover image for Stolen Time
The Starless Sea

Audios I received from the library. 


The Weekly Wrap-Up! : 

Tuesday 03/17/20:  Top 10 Tuesday:  Spring 2020 TBR! 
Wednesday 03/18/20: Waiting on Wednesday: Good Girl, Bad Blood by Holly Jackson
Friday 03/20/20: Book Blogger Hop: Interactive Reading! 
Saturday 03/21/20: No Post.


Me on Instagram:


Keno clearly doesn't know what social distancing is lolol


Bookmail during this scary time is super welcome! 


This week was a doozie. We've been closed to the public since Wednesday, but I haven't stopped moving since. I've filmed and edited 3 online programs that we've sent up and got some awesome responses from our patrons. I'm thankful for my job and I'm thankful for the way they're being more preventive with this whole thing, but I really miss my teens. I've emailed them like normal to check in with them and they're dealing. 

As for my family, we're all just hanging in there. We're chilling at home, watching Netflix, and I'm reading every chance I get. Since I'm asthmatic I'm one of the "high risk" people that could potentially catch it, so I'm kinda terrified and have been over sanitizing everything.

What about you all?
How are you handling this?
Anyone struggling with their anxiety too?
What did you get this week?
Did we get anything the same?
Let me know in the comments! 



Labels: