Stacking the Shelves #364 & the Weekly Wrap-Up!

This bookish meme tells the blogosphere what all we borrowed, bought, and received for review. It's hosted over at Tynga's Reviews.

For Review:

Thank you to Netgalley, Edelweiss, and publishers for my Quarantine Reading Material! Although I still have to be at work, this will definitely help me by knowing I have them waiting on me after work! 

Bought: 
A Phoenix First Must Burn: Sixteen Stories of Black Girl Magic, Resistance, and HopeHouse of Earth and Blood (Crescent City, #1)

From the Library: 

LayoverlandCover image for Awk-weird
Cover image for Infinity SonCover image for The Magnolia Sword
Cover image for The Map from Here to There


The Weekly Wrap-Up!:

Tuesday 03/10/20:  Top 10 Tuesday Authors Who Have a Fun Social Media Presence! 
Wednesday 03/11/20: Waiting on Wednesday: The Cousins by Karen M. McManus
Friday 03/13/20: Book Blogger Hop: Something Different!
Saturday 03/14/20: No Post.


Me on Instagram:

No Post



What about you?
What did you get this week?
Anything good?
Did you get any of the same things I did?
Let me know in the comments! 



Labels: