October 2013 Monthly Wrap-Up


I decided to start doing this because I know I had a lot of posts this month and even brought back a meme, so here is a wrap-up of all I did!

Books Reviewed: 9


Books Read & Reviewed!



Beyond the Book

  • Features: How to Love by Katie Cotguno and teen pregnancy
  • Features: The F-it List by Julie Halpern and my Bookish Buket List!
  • Features: Divergent by Veronica Roth and what would be in my fear landscape!
Top Ten Tuesday!
  • Top 10 Book Turn offs: featuring Insta-Love, Over done cliches, and ugly overs.
  • Top 10 Best Series Beginnings/Endings: Featuring Cinder by Marissa Meyer, Shine by Jeri Smith-Ready, and All Our Yesterdays by Cristin Terrill.
  • Top 10 Books I was forced to read: Featuring Second Chance Summer by Morgan Matson, The Sky is Everywhere by Jandy Nelson, and I Hunt Killers by Barry Lyga. 
  • Top 10 Unusual Character Names: featuring Mundungus Fletcher from Harry Potter, Cather & Wren from Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell, and Araby from Masque of the Red Death!
  • Top 10 Scariest Looking Book Covers: featuring Red Hill by Jamie McGuire, Gated by Amy Christine Parker, and All the Truth that's in Me by Julie Berry. 
Waiting on Wednesday

Swoon Thursday!


Feature Follow Friday!

Stacking the Shelves

  • 10/6/13: Features Crash Into You by Katie McGarry, Find Me by Romily Bernard, and Shadows by Robin McKinley. 
  • 10/19/13: Features Pawn by Aimee Carter, Racing Savannah by Miranda Kenneally, and Broken by CJ Lyons. 
Other Posts: 

Labels: