Stacking the Shelves #77 & My Weekly Wrap-Up




This bookish meme tells the blogosphere what all we borrowed, bought, and received for review. It's hosted over at Tynga's Reviews.

From the Publisher:
The Break-Up Artist
The Break-Up Artist by Philip Siegel

ATWAT:
Open Road SummerFan Art
Open Road Summer by Emery Lord
(I will be meeting Emery Lord in April if all else goes as planned, so I'm super excited about this one!)
Fan Art by Sarah Tregay

I already have Beyond the Books planned for both of these, so I'm super excited to read them and share them with yall! 

Bought: 
Fifty First Times: A New Adult Anthology
Fifty First Times: A New Adult Anthology by Various Authors
(It's $1.99 right now on Barnes and Noble AND Amazon as e-books!)


Weekly Wrap-Up

Sunday 02/23/14:  Stacking the Shelves #76
Monday 2/24/14:  My 5 Star Review of Faking Normal by Courtney C. Stevens
Tuesday 02/25/14: Top Ten Tuesday: Rewind! I chose to revisit the top 10 characters I would have a crush on if I was fictional too! 
Wednesday 02/26/14: My WoW featuring On the Fence by Kasie West
Thursday 2/27/14: My 4 Star review of Me Since You by Laura Weiss & my Swoon Thursday: What a Kiss Edition
Friday 02/28/14Follow Friday: Changing Book Plots and Endings!
Saturday 03/01/14: My 4 Star review of  The Winner's Curse by Marie Rutkoski

What went on at your blog this week?

Labels: