Stacking the Shelves #140 & the Weekly Wrap-Up!

This bookish meme tells the blogosphere what all we borrowed, bought, and received for review. It's hosted over at Tynga's Reviews.

Bought:


E-Book Purchased:
Where We Belong (Alabama Summer, #3.5)

Read and LOVED. 

Library Haul:

It took me forever to read CoM and when I finally did, I COULDN'T wait to get this one in from B&N. So I checked it out from the library! 

What did you get this week?!

Weekly Wrap-Up

Sunday 08/16/15: Stacking the Shelves #139 & the Weekly Wrap-Up! 
Monday 08/17/15: DNF Review of Awake by Natasha Preston & my Bout of Books 14 Sign Up Post! 
Tuesday 08/18/15: Top 10 Tuesday- Top 10 of my Auto Buy Authors!
Wednesday 08/19/15: My WoW featuring A Study in Charlotte by Brittany Cavallaro
Thursday 08/20/2015: Crown of Midnight by Sarah J. Maas
Friday 08/21/15: Follow Friday- Favorite animals (fictional or non)!
Saturday 08/22/15: DNF Review of Court of Fives by Kate Elliott

What went on at your blog this week?!