Stacking the Shelves #183 & the Weekly Wrap-Up!



This bookish meme tells the blogosphere what all we borrowed, bought, and received for review. It's hosted over at Tynga's Reviews.

Bought: 

Harry Potter and the Cursed Child

P.S. I Like You by Kasie West 
Which I am reading and loving right now. I can't wait to see who the mystery person is! 

Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Part 1&2! by John Tiffany & Jack Thorne 
It's still a tradition for me and my momma to go to the midnight releases for anything Harry Potter related. And when we found out about this one, it was no different. I love seeing everyone still so excited about it!


From the Library:
TumblingGoldfish

Tumbling by Caela Carter
Goldfish by Nat Luurtsema

Illuminae (The Illuminae Files, #1)The Winner's Kiss (The Winner's Trilogy, #3)

Illuminae by Jay Kristoff and Amie Kaufman 
I got this one via audio to live the experience. 

The Winner's Kiss by Marie Rutkoski
I still haven't refreshed on the other two in the series tho. That's what took me so long to want to read this one! 

For Review:
GlitterThe Cabin

Glitter by Aprilynne Pike

I really liked even just the synopsis of this one. And then the cover itself was released and it looked so good! I can't wait to see what it's all about! 

The Cabin by Natasha Peterson

Shhhh! The last book by her I DNF'ed but I was invited to this one and the synopsis sounded pretty cool so I went ahead and got it. 

Weekly Wrap-Up

Tuesday 07/25/16: Top 10 Things Books Taught Me
Wednesday 07/26/16: Waiting on Wednesday: Hunted by Meagan Spooner
Friday 07/28/16: Follow Friday: Do You DNF?

What went on at your blog this week?




Labels: