Stacking the Shelves #203 & the Weekly Wrap-Up!

This bookish meme tells the blogosphere what all we borrowed, bought, and received for review. It's hosted over at Tynga's Reviews.

From the Library: 
Young Scrooge: A Very Scary Christmas Story


Bought:
Image result for owlcrate boxes


Weekly Wrap-Up:

Monday 12/19/16: No post. 
Tuesday 12/20/16:  Top 10 Books I Wouldn't Mind Santa Bringing Me! 
Wednesday 12/21/16: Waiting on Wednesday: You Don't Know My Name by Kristen Orlando
Thursday 12/22/2016: My Sister Rosa by Justine Larbalestier
Friday 12/23/16: Follow Friday: It Feels Good to Be Bad! 
Saturday 12/24/16: Young Scrooge by R.L. Stine
Sunday 12/25/2016: Merry Christmas from Take Me Away....

 Me on Instagram @take_me_awayyy:

My family refuses to buy me any books because they say I have too many. So they always buy stuff for my other fandoms instead! Wonder Woman and Harry Potter. This year my little sister did Wonder Woman and my husband did Harry Potter!

What went on with you this week?!

Labels: