Stacking the Shelves #256 & the Weekly Wrap-Up

This bookish meme tells the blogosphere what all we borrowed, bought, and received for review. It's hosted over at Tynga's Reviews.

From the Library: 


The Prince and the DressmakerLet's Talk About Love
Gunslinger Girl

From the publisher: 
This Heart of Mine

The Weekly Wrap-Up!



Wednesday 02/14/18: Waiting on Wednesday: Bring me Their Hearts by Sara Wolf
Friday 02/16/18: Book Blogger Hop: Character Act-Alikes! 
 Saturday 02/17/18:  The Wedding Date by Jasmine Guillory

Me on Instagram: 


Accompanied my head children's librarian on an outreach this week and was able to take this wonderful picture of us her, her boss, and the lovely kiddios!.


A very wonderful someone brought in this box of books and I was so happy they did! They brought them in as donations and I cannot stop smiling about it! I've been petting this Morgan Matson ARC everyday since! 


My Keno Beano's birthday was the 15th! I can't believe he's already 1! (Or 7 depending on how you look at it!) Look how tiny he used to be compared to now lol 

What went on at your blog this week?
Send me links and I'll take a look! 

Labels: