Stacking the Shelves #284 & the Weekly Wrap-Up!

This bookish meme tells the blogosphere what all we borrowed, bought, and received for review. It's hosted over at Tynga's Reviews.

From the Library:
After The Shot DropsThe Lies They Tell
The Traitor Prince (Ravenspire, #3)

From the Publishers: 
The Black God's DrumsLove & Other Curses
Black Wings Beating (Skybound #1)


Weekly Wrap-Up: 

Wednesday 08/29/18: Waiting on Wednesday: Love & Other Curses by Michael Thomas Ford
Friday 08/31/18: Book Blogger Hop: YouTube Users?

Me on Instagram: 


We celebrated 20 years of Harry Potter at work and we could wear anything Harry Potter related we wanted to. And of course, I had to do it. But my work bestie outdid me and brought her Harry Potter robes for her and our other friend. And we couldn't forget the Sorting Hat! 
(SN: My shirt says I'm Training for the Triwizard Tournament" lol)


What happened at your blog this week?

Labels: