TTT: Books I Would Love to See On-Screen!

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. Each week we will post a new Top Ten list. Everyone is welcome to join.    

This week's topic is:
Top 10 Books I Would Love to See On-Screen
*These are in no particular order.

I tried to pick books that aren't already movies or tv shows in hopes that someone from the tv world sees it and decides they want to choose one of these! LOL


The Selection (The Selection, #1)Altered (Altered, #1)Ten
1. The Selection series by Kiera Cass: Hi my name is Nikki and I am obsessed with stupid reality shows. And I feel like this would be one show I would really watch. I was a little upset to know that they actually made one but cancelled it right before the pilot :\

2. Altered by Jennifer Rush: Are you kidding me?! All the action and everything in the story would be LEGIT to see on screen. 

3. Ten by Gretchen McNeil: Yeah I like scary stuff. And this one was right up my alley. 

I Hunt Killers (Jasper Dent, #1)Anna Dressed in Blood (Anna, #1)Time Between Us (Time Between Us, #1)
4. I Hunt Killers by Barry Lyga: I think I would enjoy this one as a tv show. I mean lets be realistic, I'm a CSI, Criminal Minds and Castle addict. 

5. Anna Dressed in Blood by Kendare Blake: Let's be real... Were you NOT expecting this to be on here? Hell when I read it I was reminded of Supernatural lol 

6. Time Between Us by Tamara Ireland Stone: I fell asleep during The Time Traveler's Wife. More than once. But everyone else loves both the book and the movie. I know I would like this time traveling experience wayyyy more. 

Delirium (Delirium, #1)Cinder (Lunar Chronicles, #1)Splintered (Splintered, #1)
7. Delirium by Lauren Oliver: With this holy cliff hanger I think this would be the perfect tv show. I think I would be hanging on by a thread to find out what happened the next week.

8. The Lunar Chronicles by Marissa Meyer: (How many of you knew this would be on here? lol) But I feel like the graphics (if done the way I wanted them lol) would be 100% totally amazing. 

9. Splintered by A.G. Howard: Another one who's graphics (if done the way I want them) would be totally amazing. But I can't lie, if it wasn't done the way I saw it in my head, I would probably freak. 

Nobody But Us
10. Nobody But Us by Kristin Halbrook: I wasn't the biggest fan of this as a book, but the ending I would totally watch on-screen. 

*SIDE NOTE* Here's some books that are ALREADY in the making to become movies that I'm over the moon about! 
Catching Fire!

Divergent!

Vampire Academy!