Stacking the Shelves #89 & the Weekly Wrap-Up!




This bookish meme tells the blogosphere what all we borrowed, bought, and received for review. It's hosted over at Tynga's Reviews.

Won: 

I had completely forgotten that I was getting these! And they came on a day where I had a terrible day at work :( so when I saw this I was over joyed!  Also, I had already ordered Take Me On lol Look out for a giveaway when I get that copy in the mail lol 

Small haul this week, but it was a great one! Thank you so, so much Harlequin Teen! I really appreciate this haul!

What did you get this week?!

Weekly Wrap-Up

Sunday 05/25/14: Stacking the Shelves #88
Monday 05/26/14: My 4 star review of Tease by Sophie Jordan and my Beyond the Book featuring what I would want my Pandora from Fire & Flood to be! I also posted my first post in Armchair BEA!
Tuesday 05/27/14: Top 10 Tuesday: Freebie! I picked Top 10 Diverse Books! I also posted another Armchair BEA post
Wednesday 05/28/14: My WoW featuring Adrenaline Crush by Laurie Boyle Crompton and another post for Armchair BEA
Thursday 05/29/14: My 3 Star Review of The Secrets of Lily Graves by Sarah Strohmeyer, my Swoon Thursday: funny kisses edition, and another Armchair BEA post
Saturday 05/31/14: The wrap-up post of Armchair BEA

What went on at your blog this week?


Labels: