Stacking the Shelves #253 & the Weekly Wrap-Up!

This bookish meme tells the blogosphere what all we borrowed, bought, and received for review. It's hosted over at Tynga's Reviews.

For Review:
Save the Date

Thank you SO MUCH for the ARC, Simon & Schuster! When I requested this I thought it was a long shot, but then IT SHOWED UP. I cannot lie, I already read the first chapter and in true Morgan Matson style, she still reigns as Queen of Realistic Fiction for me! 

From the library:
BustedSpinning

I got the audio of Busted and so far I really like it! It's super fun and very funny so far! 
I FINALLY got a copy of Spinning, but it's an e-book so I'm afraid I'm missing the REAL art. I guess I can always request a physical copy to look through later. 

The Weekly Wrap-Up!

Sunday 01/21/2017: Stacking the Shelves #252 & the Weekly Wrap-Up!
Monday 01/22/18: No Post
Wednesday 01/24/18: Waiting on Wednesday:  When Light Left Us by Leah Thomas
Thursday 01/25/2018:  Batman: Nightwalker by Marie Lu
Friday 01/26/18: Book Blogger Hop: Changing Old Posts

 Me on Instagram



Last week's #SockSunday! 

What went on at your blog this week?


Labels: