Stacking the Shelves #318 & the Weekly Wrap-Up!

This bookish meme tells the blogosphere what all we borrowed, bought, and received for review. It's hosted over at Tynga's Reviews.

From Publishers:
Frankly in Love

It's like the people at Penguin Random House are mind readers because I scheduled this for my WoW on Monday when I was at work and then I had it in my hands when I got off lol Thank you so much you all, this sounds right up my alley and I can't wait to get to it!

Stepsister

This came as a surprise from Scholastic! A huge thanks to them, I really have had my eye on this for awhile! 

From Edelweiss/ Netgalley:

The Bone Houses look especially good and I can't wait to see how it is!


Thank you Netgalley! I can't wait to get to these from Penguin and Sourcebooks! When the Light Went Out sounds AWESOME! 

From friends who love me: 
Dear Haiti, Love AlaineTake the Mic: Fictional Stories of Everyday Resistance
Ordinary Hazards: a memoirThe Love & Lies of Rukhsana Ali
Tristan Strong Punches A Hole In The Sky (Tristan Strong #1)

I couldn't make it to TLA, but I have some amazing friends who bought TLA to me. They got me all the things I most wanted. (I'm still salty I missed the other Rick Riordan presents ARCs, but I got the one I wanted most, so I'll take it lol) 

From the Library: 
Cover image for This Book is Not Yet RatedCover image for You'd Be Mine
Cover image for GingerbreadCover image for We Rule the Night

Gingerbread is a (adult) re-telling of Hansel and Gretel and I can't wait to get to it!
You'd Be Mine sounds like I will love it! 


The Weekly Wrap-Up!

Tuesday 04/23/19:  Top 10 Tuesday: First Ten Books I Reviewed!
Wednesday 04/24/19: Waiting on Wednesday: Frankly in Love by David Yoon
Thursday 04/25/2019: Hot Dog Girl by Jennifer Dugan
Friday 04/26/19: Book Blogger Hop: I Has a Tired!



Me on Instagram: 


Posting this again here just in case! 


This was a video but it wouldn't upload, so I just used the screen grab lol I'm so thankful to have friends that will pick up my most anticipated read of the century when I can't make it to a conference!


I gave myself "positive juju" when I put this as my WoW for the week lol I got it in my hands the day before!


Easter when I tried to get Keno in my photo shoot and he decided he wanted to catch the zoomies instead smh lol 

What about you? 
What went on at your blog this week? 
Get anything good? 
Leave me a link or let me know in the comments!

Labels: