Stacking the Shelves #74 & the Weekly-Wrap-up!



This bookish meme tells the blogosphere what all we borrowed, bought, and received for review. It's hosted over at Tynga's Reviews.

Bought:

Cress by Marissa Meyer
My pre-order finally came in and it is even more gorgeous in person! 

Around the World ARC Tours:
Maybe One DayHouse of Ivy & Sorrow
Uninvited (Uninvited, #1)
Maybe One Day by Melissa Kantor
I was told I might like this one since I wasn't the biggest fan of Side Effects May Vary... So I'm going to give it a shot!
House of Ivy & Sorrow by Natalie Whipple
I haven't read any witch stories lately and I'm excited to read this one! Can't wait to get started!
Uninvited by Sophie Jordan
Finally it's my turn! I've been waiting on this one forever! Can't wait to get started!!!

For Review:
HungryComplicit
Hungry by H. A. Swain
I have to admit.... The only reason I requested this was because I thought it would be a funny read..... Let's see how it goes!
Compicit by Stephanie Kuehn
Dude, this sounds so freaking good! I saw it on their list and I immediately requested it! Can't wait to read it! 

Weekly Wrap-Up

Sunday 02/02/14:  Stacking the Shelves #73 
Monday 02/03/14: My 5 Star review of  the wonderful Cress by Marissa Meyer
Tuesday 02/04/14: Top Ten Tuesday: Top books that made me cry!
Wednesday 02/05/14: My 4 Star review of Be With Me by J. Lynn & my WoW featuring They All Fall Down by Roxanne St. Clair
Thursday 02/06/14:   Swoon Thursday: All the feels edition
Friday 02/07/14: Reading a book for the first time again... & Book Bangin: Sci-fi Boys!

What went on at your blog this week?