Stacking the Shelves #220 & the Weekly Wrap-Up!

This bookish meme tells the blogosphere what all we borrowed, bought, and received for review. It's hosted over at Tynga's Reviews.

From Netgalley:
 Seeking Mansfield (Seeking Mansfield, #1)

Seeking Mansfield by Kate Watson

I saw this on Netgalley and then saw it at TLA but they were all out. Imagine my surprise when a link to it landed in my inbox the Monday after. I'm so thankful because this sounds so good! I can't wait to read this re-telling of Mansfield Park!

For Review: 
Instructions for a Secondhand HeartTrusting You & Other Lies
Defy the Stars (Defy the Stars #1)

From the Library: 
Bang

The Weekly Wrap-Up!


Monday 04/17/17:  Boats, Planes, and Trains: Alex, Approximately by Jenn Bennett
Wednesday 04/19/17: Waiting on Wednesday: The November Girl by Lydia Kang
Friday 04/21/17: Follow Friday: Favorite Bookish Accessories! 

Me on Instagram:

First time in a long time that a book was so good I tabbed it and it belonged to the library!!! 

I was gone for 5 days. By the way he followed me when I came back, you would swear it was WEEKS. Lmao 



Labels: